At Hopper HQ, our mission is to save you bags of time, so that you can get back to creating outstanding content and building authentic relationships with your followers...
After hearing your feedback, we added our multiple platform scheduling function - helping to speed up the scheduling process, especially when queueing the same content to be published to multiple social media channels.
You can now select multiple accounts when creating a new post on your Hopper HQ dashboard, adding posts to both queues at once! 🎉
How to schedule posts to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Press the Create Posts button
- Upload an image or video, one at a time or in bulk
- Add your caption and first comment*
- Press the + button to add more accounts
- Schedule your post and save ✨
Remember: First comment scheduling is only available for Instagram posts and will be automatically removed from posts published to Facebook or Twitter.
Making changes to linked posts
Once you've scheduled your post, any changes you make to your posts caption, content or scheduled time will be made across all social media channels - you won't need to update the same post multiple times!
If you want to unlink an account from a post:
- Select the post in the queue page of any account to edit
- Press the icon for the account you wish to remove
- Hit Remove Account to unlink and remove the post from that queue
Alternatively, you can hit the delete icon can choose to either remove the post from all schedules or from the account you're currently working on.