At Hopper HQ, we know that a lot of hard work goes into creating incredible content for all social media channels.
As part of our mission to save you time, our built-in editing tools allow you to make a variety of changes and perfect your content as you schedule it, from within your Hopper HQ dashboard.
To edit your image (currently desktop only), select the “Edit Image” button that appears when you hover over your image. From our built-in editor you can make a range of changes to your picture.
Out built-in editor lets you:
- Add one of over 25 different filters.
- Alter your picture’s brightness, contrast and saturation.
- Crop your picture inline with Instagram's guidelines.
- Add a variable radial blur or vertical blur to create the look of a focal spot or region.
- Add a coloured border to your picture.
- Add stickers from a selection of over 15.
- Use a variable thickness paintbrush to draw onto your picture with any colour.
- Create memes and add text to your picture.
And so much more! 🎉