In order to access Hopper HQ's Analytics feature, your Instagram account will need to be connected to a Facebook Page and set up as a Business Profile on Instagram.
How do I convert to a Business Profile?
1. Go to your profile on the Instagram app and tap the ⚙️icon
2. Tap Switch to Business Profile and select the Facebook Page you'd like to associate with your Business Profile on Instagram. Please make sure that your profile is set to Public - private accounts can't switch to Business Accounts and we will not be able to publish scheduled posts through Hopper HQ.
If you haven't got a Facebook Page set up, simply tap the 'Create a Page' link and you can set one up easily within the Instagram app 😊
3. On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business's contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
Once you've converted your account to an Instagram Business Profile, you can connect via Facebook and activate our advanced features, including Analytics and Instagram Grid Planner.
- Now you've converted your account to an Instagram Business Profile, you're ready to connect via Facebook and enable Analytics
- Ready to start scheduling to Facebook? Learn more about connecting your Facebook Page to Hopper HQ
- Staying active across all of your social media channels is important and we've made it easier with multiple platform scheduling