You can connect your personal LinkedIn profile or company page to Hopper HQ.
Here's how to connect your LinkedIn accounts to Hopper HQ...
Connecting your LinkedIn page or profile to Hopper HQ
1. Press the + Add Account button to connect a new account and select LinkedIn, as shown below:
2. You'll be asked to login to your LinkedIn account in order to choose which page or profile you want to connect, as shown below:
3. Select the account you want to connect and then you're ready to start scheduling posts, which we'll publish when the scheduled time arrives.
Do I have to pay to add a LinkedIn page or profile to Hopper HQ?
All of plans come with account 'bundles', which means you have access to all social media platforms we support.
For example, your 3 x Monthly plan will allow you to support up to 3 x Instagram accounts, 3 x Facebook pages, 3 x Twitter accounts and 3 x LinkedIn pages or profiles.
Having trouble connecting your page or profile?
If you're having difficulty linking your LinkedIn to Hopper HQ, make sure your login details for LinkedIn are correct and that you are an admin for the company page you wish to connect.
If that isn't the issue, reach out to the support team - we're always happy to help! 🙂
- Find out more about scheduling LinkedIn posts on Hopper HQ
- Keep all of your social channels active and learn more about how to schedule posts to publish to multiple channels simultaneously