We're sorry to hear that your post has failed. The good news is that it's an easy fix! ✨
"No Publishing Permissions" means that there are missing permissions in your Facebook page settings, which are preventing successful publishing to the social network. The permission is either not granted or has been removed.
How to check your Facebook permissions
1. Press the 'Refresh Connection' button in your account's Connection Settings on Hopper HQ.
2. Click 'Edit Settings' in the Facebook pop up shown, instead of continuing as the currently logged in user - if no popup is shown, make sure you have ad-blocker disabled.
3. 'Select all' Instagram business accounts you want to have connected with Hopper HQ (including all previous and future accounts) in the list, then hit 'Next'.
4. 'Select all' Facebook Pages you want to have connected with Hopper HQ (including all previous and future pages), then hit 'Next'.
5. Confirm all requested permissions by pressing 'Done'.
Once you return to your Hopper HQ dashboard, you should see the new profile appear as an option to be reconnected.
Of course, if you need any further assistance reach out to us directly - we're always happy to help!
Unable to refresh your connections? Check out this article to make sure these common errors aren't blocking you.