If you want to level up your Instagram game by scheduling your posts in advance with Hopper HQ your Instagram account:
Must be a Business Account.
Must be connected to a Facebook page of which you are an admin.
It's super simple to do this! You've got three options for you to connect your Instagram and Facebook:
In the Instagram app whilst converting your account to a Business Profile.
In the Instagram app if your account is already a Business Profile.
In the Facebook App.
In the Instagram app whilst converting your account to a Business Profile:
1. Go to your profile on the Instagram app and tap the ⚙️ Settings icon
2. Tap Account, and then tap Switch to Professional account.
3. Follow the workflow here introducing the benefits of Professional accounts.
4. Select the category of your Instagram account from the list. Tap done.
5. Check the Business box. Tap Next.
6. Review your contact info. Tap Next.
7. Connect to Facebook or connect to your Facebook Page if Facebook is already set up with your Instagram account. If you haven't got a Facebook Page set up, simply tap the 'Create a Page' link and you can set one up easily within the Instagram app.
8. Once done, head back to Hopper HQ and press 'Refresh Connections' in your Instagram Account Settings.
In the Instagram app if your account is already a Business Profile:
1. On the Instagram mobile app, head to your profile page.
2. Press 'Edit Profile'.
3. Under Public business information, press 'Page'.
4. Here, you'll be able to follow the instructions to connect or create a Facebook page for your Instagram account.
In the Facebook App:
1. Open your Facebook Page.
2. Select Settings from the left menu.
3. Select Instagram.
4. To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect account. Make sure that the "Allow access to Instagram messages in Inbox" is toggled on and then click Continue. Enter your Instagram account's username and password, and select Log in.
If you do not have a business account, you will be prompted to convert your personal account.
On Facebook.com New Page Experience:
Open your Facebook page with New Page Experience.
Click Meta Business Suite.
In the left hand sound bar click Page Settings. If Page Settings is not shown, click Edit and add Page Settings.
Click Linked Accounts.
Here you'll be able to connect an Instagram account.